All Saints is a happy, safe and inclusive school where:
- Learning is a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- We provide our pupils with the highest standards of education in a nurturing, fun and friendly atmosphere.
- A wide range of enriching opportunities are provided.
- Every child is encouraged to be an independent, reflective and creative learner.
- We challenge every child to ensure they achieve, and reach their full potential.
- We pride ourselves on exemplary behaviour, good manners and respect for each other.
- Parents are welcomed and included in their child’s education.
- Staff are valued and trusted.
- Children are provided with the necessary skills to grow into responsible, caring and fulfilled adults.
- Our children make our community proud and are being prepared for life in Modern Britain.
This vision is underpinned by the Christian Values we share; Love, Perseverance, Friendship, Generosity, Truthfulness, Courage, Compassion, Service, Forgiveness, Justice, Respect, Trust and Thankfulness.
The Christian Value we are focusing on this half term is ‘Forgiveness'
This half term’s Home School Value home help sheet is available on the
bottom of the November Newsletter on the home page of the website.