All Saints is a happy, safe and inclusive school where:
- Learning is a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- We provide our pupils with the highest standards of education in a nurturing, fun and friendly atmosphere.
- A wide range of enriching opportunities are provided.
- Every child is encouraged to be an independent, reflective and creative learner.
- We challenge every child to ensure they achieve, and reach their full potential.
- We pride ourselves on exemplary behaviour, good manners and respect for each other.
- Parents are welcomed and included in their child’s education.
- Staff are valued and trusted.
- Children are provided with the necessary skills to grow into responsible, caring and fulfilled adults.
- Our children make our community proud and are being prepared for life in Modern Britain.
This vision is underpinned by the Christian Values we share; Love, Perseverance, Friendship, Generosity, Truthfulness, Courage, Compassion, Service, Forgiveness, Justice, Respect, Trust and Thankfulness.
The Christian Value we are focusing on this half term is ‘Perseverance’
Click here for this half term’s Home School Value home help sheet – Perseverance