Important Update - Sunday, 27th September 2020
Following our own review and recent Government guidance on localised and national restrictions, from tomorrow (Monday 29th September) we will be asking parents to wear a face covering when they come to drop off and collect their children from school.
We know a number of parents have attempted to speak to staff at the start and end of the day and by wearing a face covering we can minimise the risk of passing on Covid-19. It will also enable parents to feel confident and safe whilst waiting on the yard for their child.
You can also help us stay safe by doing the following:
- Allow older children in Years 4, 5 and 6 to walk into and out of the school grounds unaccompanied
- One parent/carer per family come into the school grounds for dropping off and picking up
- Parents/Carers coming to school wear a face covering
- Continue to follow the one-way system and avoid creating any 'bottle necks.'
- If you have any questions for staff please use telephone, email or SeeSaw
- Maintain the social distance of at least 2m when waiting in the yard or outside school
Can we also please remind all families to follow our current staggered start and finish times for classes as these times help ease congestion and minimise potential risk to all children and adults.
We are really pleased to continue to be open to all children at the moment and we want to do everything we possibly can to enable every child to have as full and as enjoyable, educational experience as we can provide. Your continued support is appreciated and together we can keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions about any of the above please contact school via telephone or email.
Keep safe everyone !